Quality care is our passion
“ CFM is providing new standards in tissue repair. ”
CFM is continuously investigating new drug compounds to ensure cutting edge therapies in trauma care at great length.
- Srivastava AK.Anti-diabetic and toxic effects of vanadium compounds. Mol Cell Biochem. 2000 Mar;206(1-2):177-82.
- Organic vanadium, an insulin sensitizer targeting PTP-1b and other pathways Research Update, MDB Capital Group July 07, 2008
- Bhuiyan MS, Fukunaga K.Cardioprotection by vanadium compounds targeting Akt-mediated signaling. J Pharmacol Sci. 2009 May;110(1):1-13.
- Sundaresan NR, Gupta M,Sirt3 blocks the cardiac hypertrophic response by augmenting Foxo3a-dependent antioxidant defense mechanisms in mice. J Clin Invest. 2009 Sep;119(9):2758-71.
- Miura T, Tanno M, Sato T. Mitochondrial kinase signalling pathways in myocardial protection from ischemia/reperfusion-induced necrosis. Cardiovasc Res 2010;88:7–15
- Ronnebaum SM, Patterson C. The FoxO family in cardiac function and dysfunction.Annu Rev Physiol. 2010 Mar 17;72:81-94.
- Gavin Y. Oudit1* and Josef M. Penninger Cardiac regulation by phosphoinositide 3-kinases and PTEN Cardiovascular Research (2009) 82, 250–260
- Fan WJ, van Vuuren D, Kinases and phosphatases in ischemic preconditioning: a re-evaluation. Basic Res Cardiol. 2010 Jul;105(4):495-511
- Keyes KT, Xu J, Pharmacological inhibition of PTEN limits myocardial infarct size and improves left ventricular function postinfarction. Am J Physiol Heart Circ Physiol. 2010 Apr;298(4)
- Fukunaga K. Benefit of vanadium compound in therapy for cardiovascular diseases. Yakugaku Zasshi. 2012;132(3):279-84.
- Zhang QG, Wu DNCritical role of PTEN in the coupling between PI3K/Akt and JNK1/2 signaling in ischemic brain injury. FEBS Lett. 2007 Feb 6;581(3):495-505
- Liu, B. Preservation of GABAA receptor function by PTEN inhibition protects against neuronal death in ischemic stroke. Stroke. 2010 May;41(5):1018-26
- Christie KJ, Webber CA, PTEN inhibition to facilitate intrinsic regenerative outgrowth of adult peripheral axons. J Neurosci. 2010 Jul 7;30(27):9306-15.
- Caravan P. et al. (1995). Reaction chemistry of BMOV, bis(maltolato)oxovanadium(IV)-a potent insulin mimetic agent. J Am Chem Soc 117: 12759-12770.
- Longaker, T. (2008) Wound repair and regeneration. Nature, Nature 453, 314-321
- Mairet-Coello G, Tury A, DiCicco-Bloom E. Insulin-like growth factor-1 promotes G(1)/S cell cycle progression through bidirectional regulation of cyclins and cyclin-dependent kinase inhibitors via the phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase/Akt pathway in developing rat cerebral cortex J Neurosci. 2009 Jan 21;29(3):775-88.
- Mukherjee B, Patra B, Mahapatra S, Banerjee P, Tiwari A, Chatterjee M.Vanadium--an element of atypical biological significance. Toxicol Lett. 2004 Apr 21;150(2):135-43.
- Matsubara T, Musat-Marcu S, Misra HP, Dhalla NS. Protective effect of vanadate on oxyradical-induced changes in isolated perfused heart.
- Mol Cell Biochem. 1995 Dec 6-20;153(1-2):79-85.
- Conradie MM, de Wet H, Kotze DD, Burrin JM, Hough FS, Hulley PA.Vanadate prevents glucocorticoid-induced apoptosis of osteoblasts in vitro and osteocytes in vivo.J Endocrinol. 2007 Nov;195(2):229-40.
- Hosoi T, Saito A, Kume A, Okuma Y, Nomura Y, Ozawa K. Vanadate inhibits endoplasmic reticulum stress responses. Eur J Pharmacol. 2008 Oct 10;594(1-3):44-8
- Hristov KK, Knox KA, Mitev VI.Vanadate-induced inhibition of BCR-triggered apoptosis is coupled with tyrosine phosphorylation and induction of G2M growth arrest in Ramos-BL B cells.Immunol Invest. 2007;36(3):293-306.
- Kim AD, Zhang R, Kang KA, You HJ, Kang KG, Hyun JW.Jeju Ground Water Containing Vanadium Enhances Antioxidant Systems in Human Liver Cells. Biol Trace Elem Res. 2011 Dec 2.
- Heber-Katz E, Leferovich JM, Bedelbaeva K, Gourevitch D. Spallanzani's mouse: a model of restoration and regeneration..The MLR Mouse has an impaired immune system and shows absence or a reduced level of scarring in wound healing. Curr Top Microbiol Immunol. 2004;280:165-89.